WHY THIS TRIP
- Stroll along through the cobbled streets in Cusco to experience the beauty of the capital of the Inca Empire
- Raft the adrenaline-pumping rapids (Class III+) on the Urubamba river
- Spend the night with a local family and learn the customs and traditions of the Andes
- Head off the beaten track and follow a path to an amazing archaeological site
- Learn the history of the great Inca civilization
- Experience the magical lost Inca city of Machu Picchu
- Mountain bike on single track through the Sacred Valley
- Stand up paddle board high in the Andes on the beautiful Lake Piuray
LOCAL OPERATOR: APUMAYO EXPEDICIONES
Apumayo Expediciones specializes in adventure travel and non-conventional tourism with a strong environmental and social agenda. It offers activities and tours for people with disabilities and supports Andean community projects, maximizing the positive effect of local tourism.
A Peruvian company based in the City of Cusco, Apumayo Expediciones combines culture, education and natural history into its adventure trips.