- Hike the 1-Day Royal Inca Trail and arrive at Machu Picchu on foot
- Explore Cusco with a local guide
- Raft the thrilling whitewater of the Urubamba River
- Experience the local life of the Sacred Valley, biking from one community to the next
- Explore the impressive Machu Picchu Ruins twice
LOCAL PROVIDER: AMAZONAS EXPLORER
For more than three decades Amazonas Explorer has led high-quality trips and alternative adventures throughout South America. Based in Cusco, its professionally trained guides, cooks and support crew bring their passion and skills to the travelers they serve and, in turn, build rewarding careers for themselves. This talented staff of local experts is focused on providing you with safe and comfortable adventures, all centered on making your holiday as memorable as possible.