WHY THIS TRIP
Stand Up Paddle (SUP) with penguins, sharks, marine iguanas, turtles, and playful sea lions! This unique and active way to travel in the Galapagos allows you to see directly into the water so you don’t miss any of the marine wildlife. Led by expert adventure and naturalist guides, you’ll come face to face with the iconic wildlife of the Galapagos by the human powered actives of hiking, snorkeling, and stand up paddling.
- Enjoy the only SUP experience in three Galapagos Islands, using quality “SOL” Stand Up Paddle Boards.
- Stand Up Paddle with penguins, sharks, marine iguanas, turtles, and playful sea lions.
- Snorkel at multiple sites to see numerous rays, sea turtles, and tropical fish.
- Walk amongst giant Galapagos tortoises in their natural habitat.
- Hike the rim of the second largest active volcano caldera in the world.
- Enjoy quality stays in Opuntia Hotels.
- We apply American Canoe Association standards and guidelines.
- Seventy percent of your vacation investment stays in the Islands and supports local economy.
- This SUP adventure has minimal transit time: only one short flight and one speedboat ride during the trip.
LOCAL TRIP OPERATOR: NeoTropic Expeditions
A pioneer of the multisport experience in the Galapagos, Quito-based NeoTropic Expeditions (formerly Ecuador Adventure) provides meaningful, fun and safe eco-adventure experiences reflecting the company’s strong commitment to sustainable eco-tourism in Ecuador.