WHY THIS TRIP
This journey is a fantastic experience off-the-beaten-path bringing you close to local life, culture, food and traditions. Start your journey in Bogota, with a day packed with tasty food, art and music. Continue your journey to the majestic Andes and visit some of the best emerald mines in the world. Discover unique colonial villages with their warm and welcoming people. Once in Cartagena, stories and fables of times past await you! Stop in the streets that inspired literature and cinema, such as Nobel Prize Winner Gabriel Garcia Marquez and his unmistakable magical realism.
- Experience Bogotá through food markets and graffiti art
- Go underground to a salt cathedral and an artisanal emerald mine
- Explore the small villages of Villa de Leyva and Barichara
- Hike the Camino Real from Barichara to Guane
- Learn about the harvest and production process of the best coffee in Colombia
- Visit Cartagena and delight in its colorful and romantic vibe